After setting up an RCS Catering Phone system, you have the option
to either use an automated voice mail message, or record your own. The
following are the steps of setting up your own recorded voice mail message.
1. Record your message using whatever recording device/program that you have available. It is important that this file format is 16bit 8Khz WAV, but MP3 or WAV.
2. After recording your voice mail message, log into your RCS account, click the MARKETING TAB, then the CATERING PHONE NUMBER SETTINGS option at the top of the list.
3. Scroll down to the area that says "LEAVE A MESSAGE" RECORDING, and select the AUDIO option.
4. Click BROWSE and select your recorded file.
5. Once the page refreshes and your file uploads, scroll to the bottom and click SAVE.